Harbury Folk Club - Information
updated: 1 October 2018
- The Club started in September 1984 and has been going strong ever
- We celebrated our 400th session in March 2018 and our 34th
birthday in September 2018.
- We meet at 8pm on the first Thursday of every month, at:
Harbury Village Club & Institute
(vehicle access from
Hall Lane which is approached via Church Terrace)
Warwickshire CV33 9HE
Telephone: 01926 612498
Click here for a
'Streetmap' map – look for the red arrow and zoom in for the street
Click here for a 'Google' map – note that vehicle acccess is by
Hall Lane, not Crown Street
- We always have loads of performers so a packed and varied night is
guaranteed, with more than a little humour.
- Entry is always free (but contributions to a charity raffle are warmly
- Anyone can have a go – songs, tunes, dances, readings or any other
performance in reasonably good taste – and there is
often a theme for each evening.
- Mega-stars are always welcome, but so are complete novices, and all
performers get the same fee (£0).
- A team of eight individuals or couples take it in turns to compere the sessions in their own
- For more information, please send an e-mail to Peter at: