The Gatehouse, Caiplie
The Gatehouse is a detached cottage situated in a beautiful coastal location amongst the pretty steadings of Caiplie. Caiplie lies between Crail (1.7 miles) and Anstruther (1 mile).
The Gatehouse is furnished to a high standard. All the accommodation is on the ground floor and sleeps 6 adults and 1 baby (cot provided).
The Gatehouse has access to a sheltered shared courtyard garden and has its own private patio equipped with attractive garden furniture.
· Entrance hallway (off shared courtyard) with large cloakroom cupboard.
· Large sitting room with open fire, digital TV and DVD player with good selection of DVDs, and French doors to courtyard garden.
· 1 double master bedroom with kingsize bed and ensuite shower room with WC.
· 2 further twin rooms.
· Large family bathroom with bath and shower.
· Dining kitchen with French doors to private patio. Neff double oven, and induction hob, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer, microwave and CD/radio player.
Towels and bed linen are provided. Gas and electricity are free of charge. The cottage is strictly non-smoking and pets are not permitted.
The cottage lies in the East Neuk of Fife between the beautiful village
of Crail with its much photographed harbour and
the pretty small town of
The area abounds with beautiful beaches. The most magnificent are
probably found in Elie
(pedalos and banana boats for hire) and
North East Fife boasts many first class restaurants. Early booking at some restaurants is essential to avoid disappointment (phone us for advice and numbers).
North East Fife has some of the finest golf courses in
the country. Nearby Crail is home to Balcomie Links and Craighead links.
The Gatehouse can be booked at eastfifeletting