The project included the complete
refurbishment, repair and extension to Little Pednor Cottage, forming
part of a group of listed buildings known as Pednor House. They
were originally converted in Lutyens style by Forbes and Architect
and mentioned by Pevsner.
A particularly sensitive site in an area of outstanding beauty,
the work involved the firing of special hand-made window mullion
bricks. The original brickworks were traced and the original mould
from 1910 found.
Other works involved the repair and enlargement of teh swimming
pool and refurbishment of the main house.