Cool block freezing facilities
Calor gas exchange service.
We have a central toilet block with a disabled / family room with showers and hot water, washing-up sinks and chemical waste disposal point.
We have an addition family wash room and laundry facilities. Fridge available for campers use.
The Park extends to four acres which is sectioned-off into three separate area by hedges, fences and traditional dry stone walls. Some pitches are on grass, others are hard standings-most of which have 15 amp electrical hook-ups.
· Wide signposted entrance to Park from minor road
· 25 Touring pitches
· Reception at farm house
· Emergency telephone at farm house
· Suitable for touring caravans, motor homes and tents
· Tarmac and gravel roads, some on slight gradients
· Some landscaped pitches, others with hard standings and grass
· Some pitches are serviced
· Parking by pitches
· Electrical hook ups to most pitches
· Natural landscaping, walls and hedges, wonderful views of mountains
· Toilet block with showers and hot water
· Two family rooms, one of witch is suitable for disabled persons.
· Wash room / toilets suitable for wheelchairs
· Access to toilet block with ramps and hand rails
· Good colour contrasts to floors and walls in toilet block
· Toilet block and some parts of park lit after dark
· Drinking water at toilet block and stand pipes
· Waste water and disposal point at toilet block
· Water for motor homes available at farm house
· Laundry room
· Well behaved dogs on leads welcome
· Fair mobile / TV signal
· Assistance can be given for siting van with prior notice
· Four miles to nearest town Dolegllau
· Central to many places of interest, mountains and beaches
· Limited bus service to Brithdir
· Nearest train station: Barmouth 10 miles, Machynlleth 14 miles