Where Do We Start
The database - a marketing building block
Post database selection for your programme - accurate and intelligent database validation and population will establish the outbound Call Management building block for your programme. This 'work in progress' is a way of using internal and external information and refine marketing - and then sales - forward programmes.
Your raw data requires to be enhanced through tele-researching named decision makers. Enabling your organisation to be prospect focused. The groundwork is set for building relationships based on an understanding of potential customer needs. This type of exercise also maximises the effectiveness and minimises wastage of any subsequent marketing activity.
The marketing function
Effective information gathering that meets your business criteria is essential in order to provide your organisation with the correct forward tools to aid a sales force. Sales people generally overstretched and are likely to be unenthusiastic about taking on research and data gathering duties - albeit essential to their functional success.
Outbound marketing enables you the opportunity to develop a powerful prospect database that is tailored to your organisation. As an 'intelligence resource' that is built and managed properly, this can enhance relationships at several levels and contribute to the process of your business growth.
Database marketing enables organisations to communicate information in the right way, at the right time and to the right people. This has the immediate outcome of assisting in building strong customer/potential customer relationships.
The outcome objectives
- Make contact with more potential prospects.
- Establish and penetrate new geographical / vertical markets
- Create qualified sales leads through a controlled lead generation programme
- Aids the creation of a stable forward pipeline of qualified new business opportunities
- Build awareness in your market of products/services
- Carry out market research through portfolio building
- Leverage from marketing and related business intelligence