La Coudenie.com - A Dordogne fermette with 3 fishing lakes in the Pergord Vert National Park, sleeping up to 4
- No open fires or BBQ's allowed
- Absolutely no litter (includes bottle tops and cigarette ends) please place litter into the designated bins
- 3 carp rods per person only
- No long shank or bent hooks
- Barbeless hooks ONLY, No barbed hooks. Size 6 to 18 Best
- No braid for mainline
- No lead core or carp leaders of any description
- 15 pound breaking strain line only when fishing for carp
- Never stand up holding a fish in your hands or arms
- Carp to be moved in weighing sling or Carp Cradle only
- Please return Fish to water A.S.A.P
- Please keep the fish wet while unhooking and taking pictures
- No sacking of carp
- Mobile phone ring tones, Radio or similar to be kept turned down.
- Respect the local wildlife and nature
A deposit of £50 / €75 is payable before you fish at La Coudenie, this deposit will be forfeited if any equipment supplied is damaged or for breaking any of the above rules, otherwise the deposit is refunded in full at the end of your holiday. You are entirely responsible for the full replacement cost of any damage caused by you to anything owned by La Coudenie.
We are sure you would agree when we say that most of these rules are in place to protect the welfare of our fish. We want you to catch them in pristine condition and obeying these simple rules helps to ensure that is so. Likewise we want the lakes and the environment to be in pristine condition this is for everyone's enjoyment, so we ask please if you can leave it as you found it and thank you for doing so.
We hope you have a fantastic fishing holiday here at La Coudenie!
We stock most basic tackle items and bait.
We can rent a full fishing kit for £50 / €75 per week.
Use of the boat is free - electric motor £20 / €30 per week. Fish finder £20 / €30 per week.