- A highly skilled and motivated work
force enables us to achieve and maintain our strict quality objectives.
- We encourage all members of our team
to take advantage of any training initiatives that are available.
In-house training, in many instances
initiated by themselves, leading to increased skills in a variety of areas
- Health & Safety
- Smart Working Practice
- Skills Exchange. (involves voluntary
training of the workforce by their colleagues in any discipline requested).
This takes place during work time and also free time.
Off -site training
- Day release college for our apprentices
and administration assistants.
- Evening training at college (funded
by the Company) that enables enhancement of new or existing skills with
qualification achieved to City & Guild Certification.
- Specialist training for coded welder
approval, ASME 1X, LLOYDS 1. etc
- Specialist training for specific industry
safety requirements. Eg Rail industry .
National Competence Control Agency Site License, Personal Track Safety,
Lookout Training etc.
Training creates a stronger team
ethos which generates greater flexibility for our business
- We have achieved all requirements
for ISO 9001/2000 following appropriate training and are fully accredited.
- Copies of our personnel achievement
certification are available upon request.
B & C, West Coppice Road, Coppiceside Industrial Estate, Brownhills,
Walsall, West Mids. WS8 7EX.
[T] 01543 379693 [F] 01543 379694[E] email@example.com