Institute of St Marcellina
Page 1 of 4 go to home page
SUMMER COURSE 2018 for 12-17 year old girls
1. Arrival: Sat. 30th June 2018 -
Departure: Sat. 14th July 2018
- Once the College notifies that the student is accepted, the following documents should be sent to finalise the registration:
- Health Certificate
- Letter of reference from the School
- Use of mobile phones and electronic devices form, signed by the student and Parents
- Photocopy of Identity Card or Passport
- Two passport size photos to be sent by post prior to the students arrival.
Students travelling together from Italy and accompanied by a member of our Staff will receive the proper circular at a later date.
Students, who wish to be met at any London Airport by a driver sent by us, should arrive in the day time and notify the Institute well in advance of their travelling arrangements: airline, flight number, town of embarkation, airport and time of arrival.
The transport to and from the airport is at the student’s own expense.
We strongly advise students to travel with light and manageable suitcases.
1. ŁUK 1,150
- Registration fee
- Full board,
- Tuition & Text books
- Organised visits with transport and admission charges
The Fees do not include:
- Air ticket
- Transfer from and to Airport
HOW TO PAY
Fees are payable in advance, at least three weeks before the course starts, and no refund is made should the student leave before the period expires.
Payment can be made through a Bank to
- “Sisters of St. Marcellina”, No. 02816598. Branch sort code: 50-30-03
- BIC: NWBK GB 2L
IBAN; GB98 NWBK 5030 0302 8165 98.
Please instruct your bank to pay all the bank charges for the
The Institute reserves the right to withdraw any student in case of unsatisfactory conduct or inability to adapt to the organisation.
Visits & Excursions
Page 1 of 4 next page - Rules & Regulations