Tim Kelly MG Centre
British Motor Heritage Approved Specialists
Classic Car & Restoration Mechanic
We are looking for a classic car mechanic to join our team at Tim Kelly MG Centre. The applicant must work to a high level of competence in mechanical/motor vehicle repair work, within the motor trade industry.
• Experience and passion for working on classic cars, including evidence of engine and gearbox rebuilds, brake and suspension set up and carburettor set up and tuning
• Skills in welding and bodywork repairs would be of benefit
• Able to problem solve, prioritise and be well-organised
• Good customer service skills
• A full clean valid UK driving licence
Salary dependant on experience, £20k to £24k.