HomepageCommitteeEventsGroupsLecturesFAQContact Us

Fill out my online form.


I want to Gift Aid my subscription for the current year and any subscriptions I pay in the future to the University of the Third Age in Bury St Edmunds.I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year, it is my responsibility to pay any difference.(If you pay Income Tax at the Higher Rate or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return and ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.)Please notify “U3A in BSE” if you : want to cancel this declaration; change your name or home address; no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains. Please notify the U3A in BSE if you wish to:- • Cancel this declaration • Change your name or address • Change your tax status

HomepageCommitteeEventsGroupsLecturesFAQ Contact Us

You are visiting the website of the U3A in Bury St Edmunds.